What’s a Storage Trailer?
A storage trailer is raised off the ground and generally more mobile than a stationary storage container.
A storage trailer is typically parked at a loading dock or site where materials need to be temporarily relocated onsite or stored for the season without a need for daily access.
What We Offer
All of our storage trailers available for rent are enclosed steel boxes elevated on wheels. These storage trailers are relatively easy to maneuver and we can move them onsite or to any location in Cleveland or Northeast Ohio if you do need to relocate mid-rental.
Note, we do not rent storage trailers for overland shipping.
We offer storage trailers in a variety of sizes, but general measurements are as follow:
- Length: 26′ to 53′ long
- Width: approximately 8′ wide
- Height: approximately 13′ tall (roughly 8′ of storage)
- Interior: Actual dimensions vary by manufacturer, floors are flat with no wheel well protrusions
- All open at the rear, some include smaller side doors.
- Most offer doors spanning the width of the trailer.
- Trailers parked at your loading dock usually have roll-up doors.
- Trailers parked on your lot will generally have swing doors.
- Monthly pricing varies based on size.
- Delivery and removal costs depend on distance.
Storage Trailers for Sale
Need something more permanent or branded with your company logo? We sell our industrial storage trailers, just ask!